Camera Angles Critiques

Imani's Blog

Dolly Shot: Consisted in a girl walking in a school hallway, in between some pillars that makes the visuals look pretty interesting. I commented on how much I liked the location for this shot, making it very appealing.

Extreme Close-up: Consisted in a little bug in a tree. I commented on the creativity and the cuteness on the shot, it was also very steady.

Full Shot: Consisted on a guy smelling a flower from a tree, after he smelled it his face expression made this shot really funny. I commented on the comedy and the steadiness of the shot, genuine.

Head-on Shot: I loved this one. Consisted in a guy walking into the camera, which sounds pretty simple, but what made it authentic was the lack of shakiness on the shot and the fact that when he walked into the camera, the shot became completely black giving the opportunity for a transition to a following shot. Very, very appealing.

Adrian's Blog

High Angle Shot: Consisted in two girls doing a handshake, the camera was positioned in a high angle. I commented on how it was creative and interactive.

Pan Shot: It was a regular pan shot, but what I liked on this one was the location choice and the motion speed, it was very pleasing to look at. 

Head-on Shot: Consisted in a girl running directly to the camera. I commented on how this action made this shot extremely interesting and suspensive. 

Full Shot: Consisted in a girl picking up bugs from a tree. I commented on the creativity, comedy, and cuteness of this shot. 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Camera Angles Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse

week 2- casting and filming