Why am I taking this class?

Why am I taking this class?

I would like to start by mentioning that I'm a fan of any cinematographic piece, I like everything that involves TV producing, from scripting, directing, filming, performing, to editing. I would say it's my passion, as a CTV member I've got to know my behavior and feelings towards the TV and filming industries. I've gotten to fall in love and get addicted to the process, I've decided that it's what I wanna do when I grow up and I want to become successful as a TV producer. Although I'm involved in plenty other activities such as: being officer of Latinos In Action, Theater, my job (at Jimmy John's , #notsponsored) AP and Honors classes, (I was in band last year but we don't talk about that...) The broadcasting and filming path would always be my #1 hobbies. And that is why I'm in this class, to inform myself more and more about film, to improve my abilities so one day I could finally reach my dreams, I could finally have a purpose in this country, I could finally show my family and everyone I left back home who I would become, make enough money to help everyone in need, and specially, leave a big footprint in this world, be somebodies idol, be good and spread positivism and peace and.. ok I'm going to far now... basically, to make the world a better place.  


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Camera Angles Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse

week 2- casting and filming