Camera Angles

Cameo Shot
This was a very easy shot to film, I was going for a very chill and atmospheric tone, just a girl laying in a plain wall looking away reflecting tranquilness. 

Close Shot
Another easy shot to film. Just a shot of a conversation not showing the other person talking. Casual tone.

Close Up
This shot was a little bit more difficult to film, I had to find a position where the camera stood still and focus on the paper. I wanted it to be a type of suspense shot where the person is in a hurry and an important paper fell. 

Establishing Shot
This shot was difficult because it was hart to keep the camera still without a tripod. I wanted to focus in a happy and positive tone, the nature in this location contributes a lot with this shot due to the vibrant color of the grass and trees.

Extreme Close-Up
This shot was a little difficult due to the position of the camera. I wanted the person to be in a hurry so it would create the illusion of working at their job in an office. 

Full Shot
This is an extremely simple shot, I wasn't very creative with this one because I was not really thinking of a certain tone for the shot. It reflects a casual tone. 

Head On Shot
It was kind of difficult to find a creative head on shot. I wanted the tone to be based in a girl that's going to her destination non stop.

High Angle Shot
Just an easy high angle shot. Reflects a casual happy tone.

Medium Shot
Another simple shot to film. Just a girl casually sitting on the stairs checking her phone, following the rule of thirds. Here the tone is more casual without any specific purpose.

Point of view 
Simple shot, just a girl washing her hands, casual mood.

Two Shot
It was a hard shot because I had to position the camera on the stair steps so it wasn't shaky, and, I didn't have anyone to film it either. Casual tone.

Over the Shoulder
Not to simple shot when I was thinking about it, I wanted it to be creative. Another casual shot.











Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Camera Angles Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse

week 2- casting and filming